Wednesday 24 January 2007

Nothing unusual!

There is nothing unusual about my situation - well, that's not quite true, but there's plenty of time to talk about all that!

How does everyone juggle the "challenge of life"? Kids, pets, work, home, husbands, wives etc etc. Well, I wondered if this were the place to find out! Maybe it's a place to reach out across the world and share a laugh, a story and maybe even a tear sometimes, in the challenges that all of us face every day in order the earn the title of being "human". Whatever that means!

If you've found this blog, and are actually reading it, then I am truly amazed! My husband is the whizz at this, not me. He has a wonderful blog, and he writes with passion about his friends and family. I resist this type of technology, I dig in my heels and say it's "sad" and "silly". But maybe he's right, and world is linked in a million ways I don't quite get. So, my step into the world of blogging begins. ..

3 comments:

Alex Briggs said...

Decided to go with a topic that you truly understand better than the rest of us!

ILUVVM and will not be a happy man if you turn out to be better at this than I am!

Antonjyxg said...

Decided to go with a topic that you truly understand better than the rest of us! ILUVVM and will not be a happy man if you turn out to be better at this than I am!

Shelly Wedekind said...

Decided to go with a topic that you truly understand better than the rest of us! ILUVVM and will not be a happy man if you turn out to be better at this than I am!